Views: 220 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-11 Origin: Site
Brushless motor: It is a mechatronic product consisting of a motor body and a driver.
Brushless motor Structure
Brushed motor: It is a rotating motor that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy or converts mechanical energy into electrical energy with built-in brush devices.
Brush motor structure
Efficient brushless motor, low noise, long service life,Sealed and brushless motor, maintain free for its lifetime. speed stability and durability.
1. Structure: the presence or absence of carbon brushes is the most intuitive difference between brushless motors and brushed motors;
2. Service life: The brushless motor has a long service life, and the normal service life is 7-10 years; the service life of the brush motor is about 2-3 years;
3. Energy consumption: brushless motor consumes less power, conventionally only one third of that of brushed motor;
4. Noise: The brushless motor is very quiet and stable during operation because it has no carbon brushes. The brushed motor is easily damaged due to the noise of the brush.
5. Price: The brushless motor has no carbon brush, which means that additional controller control is required, and the cost is high and expensive. The price of the brushed motor is relatively low.
Old model friends have encountered this problem when playing with brushed motors in the past, that is, after using the motor for a period of time, it is necessary to turn on the motor to clean the carbon brushes of the motor, which is time-consuming and labor-intensive, and the maintenance intensity is no less than a household cleaning.
Due to the structure of the brushed motor, the contact resistance between the brush and the commutator is very large, resulting in a large overall resistance of the motor, which is easy to generate heat, and the permanent magnet is a heat-sensitive element. If the temperature is too high, the magnetic steel will be demagnetized. , so that the performance of the motor is degraded and the life of the brushed motor is affected.
The heating problem of the brushed motor mentioned above is largely due to the fact that the current does work on the internal resistance of the motor, so the electric energy is converted into heat energy to a large extent, so the output power of the brushed motor is not large, and the efficiency is not high.
Finally, we use brushless motor in MTD Actuators inbuilt. That’s why MTD actuator have longer life service, the most working times is 9,371,648 times.
The brushless motor removes the brush, and the direct change is that there is no electric spark generated when the brushed motor is running, which greatly reduces the interference of the electric spark to the remote control radio equipment.
The brushless motor has no brushes, the friction force is greatly reduced during operation, the operation is smooth, and the noise will be much lower. This advantage is a huge support for the stability of the model.
The brushless motor has less brushes, and the wear of the brushless motor is mainly on the bearing. From a mechanical point of view, the brushless motor is almost a maintenance-free motor. When necessary, you only need to do some dust removal maintenance. . By comparing the previous and the next, you can know the advantages of brushless motors over brushed motors, but everything is different. Brushless motors have excellent low-speed torque performance and large torque. The performance characteristics of brushless motors are irreplaceable, but only From the perspective of the convenience of use of brushless motors, with the trend of cost reduction of brushless controllers and the development and market competition of brushless technology at home and abroad, the brushless power system is in the stage of rapid development and popularization, which also greatly promotes Development of model movements.
From the perspective of development, brushless motors are a rising star. With the development of technology, the possibility of brushless replacing brushes is very large, but at this stage, the proportion of brushed motors is still relatively large. As i know that J J BCN actuator use Brush motor and Valpes brush motors.
(1) Brushless motor whole machine test: test items: AC withstand voltage, insulation resistance, turn-to-turn withstand voltage, DC resistance, no-load performance, phase loss detection, load performance (power, speed, Hall characteristics);
(2) Brushless motor stator test: AC withstand voltage, insulation resistance, inter-turn withstand voltage, DC resistance, coil inductance, steering, back EMF, phase sequence, Hall characteristics;
(3) Brushless motor rotor test: back EMF, Hall characteristics (high and low level, frequency, duty cycle, Hall waveform), phase difference (back EMF, Hall, back EMF and Hall);
(4) Brushless motor dynamometer test: voltage, current, power, speed, torque, efficiency, (cycle) life, temperature rise.
The whole brushless motor tests AC withstand voltage, insulation resistance, no-load characteristics, current waveform, speed and steering.
MTD Actuator Valve Inc. （exported by Ningbo leadwin international trade）specialized in manufacturing electric actuators, Valve accessories and automated products.
We have a first-rated team composed of professional research, management and sales. Our products have independent intellectual properties and occupy a leading position in the industry due to the enchanting brand effects. Apart from domestic market, our products have been exported to other countries all over the world such as USA,UK, Denmark, Canada, Singapore, etc.